Recipe: The Alabama Stacker


The SEC championship is kicking off tomorrow with one of Smith Lake's teams in the running for the title! Whether you are lakeside or not ~ appetizers are a must! Add this little concoction to your grocery list for your game day menu.

The Alabama Stacker
Directions:
Brown {or grill} the Conecuh Sausage and slice. Spread the pimento cheese onto the Saltines, top with sliced Conecuh and a dollop of Carolina Tangy Gold. For the final touch, add half of a Wickle. BAMMM!  


PS: I may or may not have a fondness for Conecuh Sausage as they are proudly made in my hometown! I also love Wickle Pickles, another Alabama brand I am a HUGE fan of! This COMBO is a MUST, thus I strongly encourage NOT substituting!!!

And PPS: I cannot take credit for this delicious-ness! Shout out to our Uncle 'Rawllll's' for whipping it up and sharing with us! 

_________________________________________________________________________________




T H E   B L O O D Y   B A R

One last combo, I'll share is our tradition of a Bloody Mary Bar for occasions such as this! I use glass votive containers for displaying the "trash". These make for easy before hand prep and storage. 






Be ready for lakeside living on Smith Lake with these top sellers in Patio, Lawn & Garden from Amazon! 


We ❤ Smith Lake!
 #SmithLakeAlabama

Get your Smith Lake Gear here!


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Smith Lake Favorites