Smith Lake FISH Waffles

It's currently 32 degrees and while I am hoping for snow, I am also counting the days to the start of Summer on Smith Lake! My children brave the water starting in March and lets just say I may be a  l a t e  May entry.  Nonetheless, sitting by the water regardless of the temperature certainly brings a calm. Life in 2020 was definitely different and I am prepping for 2021 to be more of the same by planning mini celebrations all along the way.  

I've found its the little things to look forward - the small milestones and celebrations! Earlier today I was searching for a mini heart waffle maker on Amazon to use for Valentines Day (at Smith Lake of course) and I totally went down a rabbit hole when I found a FISH shape for waffles. The said rabbit hole continued and I ended up creating a NEW Amazon list for some fun finds sure to be bring the "small" happys for 2021.  Needless to say the fish waffle shape has been ordered with red plates and Valentine napkins ~ perfect for multiple uses ~ particularly the Valentines Day Waffle Bar I have planned. While the heart shape is pretty cool, I opted for the fish as it can be used for various lake days! 

Whether you have little people, grands, fur babies or friends & neighbors ~ I hope you'll spread some Smith Lake love this Valentines Day! It is the small things that will get us through this crazy time! 

~sally 



Comments

  1. The perfect gift for my son who love waffles and fly fishing on Smith Lake. Can't wait for the Smith Lake activities to begin---thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Smith Lake Favorites