Smith Lake Agent Feature: Ed Wentz





Now living on Smith Lake, Ed Wentz, is an experienced & successful businessman. Ed has a drive he has now merged with the area he once identified as his "playground". Ed is uniquely qualified to help Smith Lake Sellers and Buyers as he is contemporary. His career and life paths are paralleled to many that opt to call Smith Lake home.

Name:  Ed Wentz
Life on Smith Lake Real Estate brokered by ERA Byars Realty 
How did you find Smith?
I’ve been playing on Smith Lake since 1987. A neighbor in Hoover brought us up for a day on their Donzi Sport Boat and I was hooked.

Favorite spot on Smith?
So many great places. For action, I live next to Duncan Bridge and that is hard to beat. For peace and tranquility, Crooked Creek near Point William is terrific as are several spots on Clear Creek.

WHY Smith Lake vs. other lakes?
Smith Lake is one of the top 3 cleanest/clearest lakes in the U.S. It’s size and shoreline terrain allow for unlimited freshwater views & experiences. I happen to love Jasper, AL and Arley, AL. {{ME TOO}}

Favorite meal & drink for a Smith Lake day?
My Kamado Joe Smoker is going most weekends, so anything on the Smoker or Grill. Hard to beat an Icy Cold Grand Margarita on the dock. 

Describe your real estate style?
I’m a people person with a deep caring sense of client satisfaction. That requires communication and in todays world -- so many agents hate talking with clients. I care about my client’s needs, every one of them. I  W I L L  answer your phone call. You’ll hear from me about your property listing and the activity around it. Most importantly, I provide honest and objective feedback whether its’ good or bad.

Tell us about YOU ~ who you are?
I’m a Husband and Best Friend to Gail Wentz, Dad to 5, Poppy to 10. I love Jesus and need His Grace daily. I was blessed with a long corporate career with a Berkshire-Hathaway unit, running several businesses over time. Much of my career focused on global marketing so I know how to market & sell properties.  Real Estate was always on my mind and after retirement, I immediately became a Realtor. Smith Lake is my full-time and only focus, with waterfront properties you see here -- one can understand why.  


Ed is a licensed agent with ERA Byars Realty. 
  • Rookie of the Year – Walker Board of Realtors -2017
  • ERA Circle of Honor Award Winner  - 2018 – 2019 – 2020
  • ERA Distinctive Homes Agent
  • MLS Committee Chair - Walker Area Association of Realtors

www.lifeonsmithlake.com

ed@lifeonsmithlake.com

Cell: 205-566-7214



Comments

Smith Lake Favorites