Father's Day for the Smith Lake Dad

June is here and  lake season is in FULL EFFECT! It's no secret Dad's do a little work on the lake scene, so with Father's Day right around the corner I've compiled a list of 10 gifts for the lake loving man in your life!



1. Floating Hammock for all Dad's relaxing needs on the lake! My husband actually sent me these as a hint, but his present is #3.

2.  Smith Lake cutting board from local business Ashley Mercantile a modern day general store located in Cullman's warehouse district. I scoped this out on their Instagram, but totally give them a shout if you are interested in these!


3. A cooler backpack. This is the link to the one my husband is receiving for Father's Day. He does not read this blog but once a year, so I am safe.


4. A Bogg bag from Harbins in Jasper -- yes, you may think I am crazy for suggesting this for a man, but Y'ALL this bag is amazing. He can use it to carry is "jack" to the lake and YES, they ship!

5. A boat basket complete with boat erasers - the perfect thing to help him keep the boat clean!


6. A chocolate gift basket just for Dad ~ shipped directly to him!


7.  A Smith Lake Good Life hat ~ spoiler alert they are arriving Friday and if you love the popular shirt, you'll appreciate this! I will have a limited supply, so definitely stay tuned for these new hats!


8.  A new Smith Lake sign or coaster set from Smith Lake Flea Market ~ they have the best selection
of Smith Lake goods around the lake, but I am crushing on items
from a new vendor from Foley, Alabama.

9. An ice machine -- the good ice is what we call it!  I mean this is the gift just for HIM {read all of you} and let me tell you first hand the ice goes nicely in the frost flex Smith Lake cups! They are MY favorite cups!

10. A Father's Day gift set of your choice of three flavors sacks of peanuts from Alabama Peanut Co. in Birmingham! They ship and offer curbside pick up! It's a fun gift and one Dad could certainly use as the lake!


Comments

Smith Lake Favorites