Sweet Summa on Smith...



While the temperatures aren't quite being our friend at the moment, summer is ON the way! I always hold out my desire for spring until we've had one good snow --BUT this year I am DONE! Spring is near and I need it, I honestly do not mind the cold, but I need some Smith Lake sunsets on a boat in my life!!

Our SLA spring and summer line will be out soon with some old favorites and a few new additions! I keep going back & forth about which creeks need a hat line. If you think your creek does, let me hear from you! Last year we did Rock Creek, Clear Creek & Ryan Creek along with a Smith Lake local and some very popular Smith Lake truckers. Needless to say ~ I am a hat person and so are many of you!

If you follow the Smith Lake Alabama Instagram and Facebook page or have seen the cover of Smith Lake's first book, Smith Lake A to Z, you know I LOVE Duncan Bridge! Big shoutouts to artists Sarah O'Mary Roberts & Lila Graves for creating two originals of this beauty for me.  If you know me personally, you know I am a huge art lover. I am thrilled to present a line of Smith Lake giclĂ©e's {watercolor prints on canvas} by Birmingham & 30A artist, Shannon Harris of The Grace Gallery. Shannon's work can be found in thousands of homes across the southeast and in homes along beautiful 30A. 

In 2019, expect more art from Smith Lake Alabama goods along with new products.... products the words "Smith Lake" has never been printed on. My little people help walk your orders to the mailbox {sometimes I have to help}. It's our fun little happy place ritual in the afternoons. We appreciate your business and thank you for your feedback over the past two years. We look forward to bringing you a new line just as fabulous as our lake! 

Thanks for loving Smith Lake!

{disclaimer: I only have 1 Smith Lake account ~ all the others ~ I am not affiliated with or associated with in ANY nature. I apologize for the confusion with all of their accounts.}

Smith Lake Favorites