The Smith Lake Summer Bucket List


Summer on Smith Bucket List
Summer on Smith is upon us and there is something about this season that just brings the life out in us, isn’t there? Lake life is the best life (in my opinion ..anyway) .... those sun-filled days with the boat wind blowing through your hair are here. In the summer, Smith Lake comes alive and madness (good madness) occurs. If you are lucky enough to be a #SmithLaker --- you know what I am talking about!  

This time of year is a special time -- not only the adults of your crew, but really the children. Making memories with my little people on Smith Lake is high on my list. Together with my sweet friend, Katie Lee, of Franklin, TN; we have compiled the Smith Lake Summer Bucket List! Katie is a fellow Smith Laker and mama of four with a love for Smith Lake and family --- that I admire! 

Using the link above, print one for your refrigerator, cross those things off and let's make a summer to remember on our beautiful Smith Lake Alabama! #smithlakealabama
Thanks for loving Smith Lake! 


Smith Lake Favorites