Smith Lake: Menu Planning

Every Friday morning (or sometimes Thursday night) I sit down and collectively look at what is about to go bad in my frig -- combined with what my food snob husband is craving. Based on my menu, I make our weekend grocery list. This clipboard is considered "holy" in terms of what we need, as I add items while we are there & throughout the week as well.
This week, I am most excited about my pickup dinner from Homewood Gourmet. If you have never tried their Baby Blue Salad (and you live in Birmingham) -- you should stop everything you are doing and pick some up. #notpaid #justmyfeelings
Anyway, bringing a dinner to the lake makes my night SO much easier.  I can quickly pop it in the oven which allows us to fully enjoy Friday night & not spend precious family time slaving in the kitchen as we first arrive. I made this mistake when we first became Smith Lakers. 

Friday nights are much more enjoyable with a lake drink in hand as opposed to hanging out with the stove.
Enjoy your weekend friends!

Comments

  1. Please note that smithlakeliving is a copyrighted & trademark named owned by Smith Lake Living Llc Discontinued the use of #smithlakeliving

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Smith Lake Favorites