Smith Lake: Happy New Year!


Happy New Years from Smith Lake Alabama! 

If you are reading this you know our lake, Smith Lake, is special. Its not just special, its intriguing. When I meet someone new on the lake I am always intrigued to hear their story -- what brought them here. 

Growing up I lived near the coast and was a full blown beach lover. I thought all lakes were murky, boggy and harbored alligators. Needless to say I was not a fan of lakes. My first visit to Smith Lake it rained the entire weekend. I was not 'sold' on this hidden treasure I'd heard so many rave about. My second visit -- lets just say I fell hard. 

At the end of each summer I think it cannot get any better. And you know what? It does. With 2016 officially in swing -- the countdown for summer can officially start! Stay tuned as we gear up for summer on this beautiful lake! 

-Smith Lake Alabama

Comments

Post a Comment

Smith Lake Favorites