Lake Life: Beach vs. Lake? #lake30

In my book you are either a lake person or a beach person. There isn't an in between and you can't be both. As a 'beach person' convert, I can list the reasons I prefer the lake as easily as I can say my name. Don't get me wrong -- I love the beach, but I saw the light and haven't looked back. With all that said, finding lake wear isn't as readily available as finding a t-shirt or a hat that says Rosemary Beach on it. 
Lake30 Floatable Drink Dinghys


Lake30 Distressed Hat
A few weeks ago I ran across Lake30's instagram and hit follow. I thought the name was fun and totally a frame of mind we try to always have while on the lake. I was pleasantly surprised to find their lake wear line when I checked out their website. I am pretty sure my husband isn't reading this, so lets just say the Easter Bunny knows what will be in his basket. Not only do they have t-shirts, but towels, hats and more.... all featuring their trademarked brand, Lake30. 

Lake30  donates 10% of their profits to Canine Companions for Independence. This organization provides highly trained assistance dogs for children & adults living with disabilities, free of charge, since 1975!! In summary: Not only is their stuff fun and different, but they are putting a portion of their profits to a good cause! 

I am ready for it to be Lake30! 

-SLA


Comments

Smith Lake Favorites